Service Cloud Online Training and Placement in USA by Techsoftpro will provide you good experience to gain expertise in Service Cloud Training. Our Organization provides best Online Service Cloud Training. Service Cloud Online Training leads to better understanding new knowledge, skills and expertise. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our Trained Service Cloud students. An Service Cloud Online Training course fee is very low compared to other Training Institutes in USA. Our Service Cloud Online Training helps to students to get placements immediately after course completion. We are specialized in Service Cloud Online Training with real time experience and training experience.Techsoftpro endorsed and guided by our team of Certified and Expert Professionals. We provide Best Quality Service Cloud Online Training according to industry requirement. Techsoftpro mainly focuses on delivering the right skills. We provide classes through Service Cloud Online Training by using Gotomeeting and Webex Systems. We satisfied with Customers from different locations USA, UK, SINGAPORE, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH AFRICA, NEW ZEALAND, DUBAI. We trouble shoot your problems while you are working. Service Cloud Online Training even after completion of course also.We provide the best quality real time Service Cloud Online Training .Techsoftpro provide the Latest Version System Access with very highest speed and 24*7 Support as well in Service Cloud Online Training.
Our practical, real time in Service Cloud project useful to work on projects. Our Service Cloud Online Training and Certification program helps every student to reach their goal in their career. Attend free Service Cloud Online Training demo every day. We can provide week end classes and regular classes in Online Training for Service Cloud. Service Cloud Training Online course content is prepared to get the placements in major companies in USA as soon as you complete the Service Cloud Training course. Techsoftpro understands the need of Service Cloud Online Training community. We offer all Types Online Training courses as students requirement. Techsoftpro provides materials of soft copy and hard copy in Service Cloud Online Training from USA. Your instructors will participate in practical exercises.
Our real time trainers fulfill your goals and create professionally driven environment. After completion of Service Cloud Online Training classes we provide 365 days technical support for required candidates .Our trainers assist in interview skills, live projects in Service Cloud , materials, explaining bugs and critical issues, development skills, encourage innovative thoughts etc. Techsoftpro is one of the Top Service Cloud Online Training USA. We can provide 100% certification support, resume preparation and Placements in USA, Canada, UK, Singapore. Techsoftpro provides best Service Cloud Online Training Classes in USA. We provide training in, USA, UK, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, and Australia etc…
Service Cloud Online Training Course Content
- Explain the factors that influence key contact center metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Explain the uses cases, costs and benefits for different interaction channels.
- Identify challenges and considerations for business continuity in the contact center.
- Compare and contrast the different types of contact centers and their business drivers.
- Identify the core tenets of KCS.
- Describe how various components of a contact center can solve different business challenges
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate contact center deployment strategies
Service Cloud Solution Design
- Given a scenario, analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations and design trade-offs
- Distinguish when it is appropriate to include custom application development or third-party applications
- Distinguish the key components that contribute to performance optimization within a design
- Describe the user experience requirements that can be solved by the Salesforce Console for Service
- Explain the knowledge article lifecycle including creation, publishing, consumption, and feedback.
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to manage Knowledge adoption and maintenance
- Compare and contrast Files, Content, Solutions, and Knowledge.
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to configure data categories, article types, and publishing workflow
- Distinguish the key factors to consider when designing a Knowledge data migration strategy.
- Describe the use cases and functionality for each interaction channel including mobile, phone, email, web, chat and social media
- Differentiate between the available email-to-case and web-to-case solutions and explain how to configure each
- Explain the Open CTI features, architecture, and implications
- Given a set of requirements, recommend the appropriate Communities solution
- Explain the design considerations and best practices when configuring an interaction channel solution
- Given a set of requirements, design a case management solution from case creation to closure including case assignment, case escalation, case resolution, and case disposition.
- Describe the relationships between cases and other areas such as assets, entitlements, Communities, Live Agent, and Knowledge
- Given a set of KPIs, determine the appropriate case management solution
- Identify use cases for Chatter, Chatter Answers and Case Feed within case management
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and how to configure the service entitlements in Salesforce
- Explain the use cases, capabilities and limitations of Visual Workflow pertinent to case management
- Identify capabilities for managing cases using social media
Contact Center Analytics
- Given a set of desired metrics, determine the appropriate reporting solution taking into account data sources, data volume, and various contact center technologies
- Given a scenario, evaluate the considerations when designing reports and dashboards to serve different stakeholders (agents, supervisors, managers, executives)
- Given a scenario, recommend appropriate strategies to measure adoption given customer size, implementation design, and required metrics
Integration and Data Management
- Given a scenario, analyze the implications and design considerations of large data and transaction volumes.
- Explain the use cases and considerations common to contact center integration patterns.
- Explain the use cases and considerations for data migration and data quality