ORACLE ESSO Logon Manager111220 and be an expert online training by Techsoftpro will give you hands-on experience to gain expertise in ORACLE ESSO Logon Manager111220 and be an expert implementation skills from the Globe. We are providing very best training on ORACLE ESSO Logon Manager111220 and be an expert. All faculties of us have experienced the joy of training and trained Resources is available throughout the world wide. Training leads to better understanding new knowledge, skills and expertise. Therefore, ORACLE ESSO Logon Manager111220 and be an expert online training can be conducted at almost any time and place provided there is a computer with internet access.You and your instructors will participate in a combination of discussions and practical exercises. Our real time experienced trainers fulfill your dreams and create professionally driven environment. We will develop the Acquaintance with production, development and testing environments. Our trainers assist in interview skills, sample live projects, Assessments, providing materials, explaining bugs and critical issues, development activities, encourage innovative thoughts etc. Techsoftpro is one best online Training. We are providing training in, Usa, Uk, Canada, Malasia, Singapore, Australia etc..
ORACLE ESSO Logon Manager111220 Course Content
Fundamentals of ESSO
- What is ESSO?
- What are the different components of ESSO?
- What is ESSO Anywhere?
- What is ESSO Password Reset?
- What is ESSO Provisioning Gateway?
- What is ESSO Universal Authentication Manager?
- What is ESSO-Logon Manager?
- Uses of ESSO-LM
- Why do we require ESSO-LM?
- Difference between a thick client and a thin client?
- How does ESSO-LM help an organization?
- Who should implement ESSO-LM?
Components of ESSO-LM
- Administrative Console
- Intelligent Agent Response
- Core (Including Storage)
- Credential Synchronization
- Event Logging
- Miscellaneous Components
Required Softwares (the below softwares will be provided to the students)
- Windows Server System (For Active Directory) – This system will be installed as a Virtual Machine, and will be provided to all the students.
- End User system (Windows 7/8/XP)
- ESSO 220.127.116.11.0 (Latest Release)
- dotNetFramework 4 or above
- Vmware Player/Workstation/Server
- Desktop Logon Client Gmail/Yahoo/Office Communicator
- Installing Active Directory
- Installing dotNetFramework
- Installing ESSO Admin Console
- Installing LM-Agent
- Installing and configuring Trace Logger (For Debugging)
- Navigating the Administration Console
- Configuring a directory server as the repository
- Creating a container in a directory server through Admin Console
- Global Agent Settings
Template & Form Creation
- How to create a template for Logon
- Creating a form for Windows Application
- List of default Templates for commonly used Windows Apps
- Creating a form for Web Application
- List of default Templates for commonly used Web Apps
- Creating a form for Host/MainFrame Application
- Adding forms to a template
Process of detecting fields on a form
- How ESSO detects the fields and windows
- Creating forms using control-IDs
- Creating forms using Send-Keys
- Password Change
- Shared Accounts
- Delegated Credentials
- Understanding the template XML
- Creating a Password Change Form
- Creating and publishing a password policy
- Resetting a password of a user through ESSO
LM – Agent
- Starting/Stopping/Pausing the LM-Agent
- Adding a published template into an agent
Testing the Logon
- Publishing the template to repository
- Exporting the templates to the LM-Agents
- Entering the credentials for a template
- Changing credentials for a template
- Accessing the Logon form and logging using ESSO
- Generating a customized msi.