Oracle 11g RAC Online Training and Placement in USA by Techsoftpro will provide you good experience to gain expertise in Oracle 11g RAC Training. Our Organization provides best Online Oracle 11g RAC Training. Oracle 11g RAC Online Training leads to better understanding new knowledge, skills and expertise. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our Trained Oracle 11g RAC students. An Oracle 11g RAC Online Training course fee is very low compared to other Training Institutes in USA. Our Oracle 11g RAC Online Training helps to students to get placements immediately after course completion.
Our practical, real time in Oracle 11g RAC project useful to work on projects. Our Oracle 11g RAC Online Training and Certification program helps every student to reach their goal in their career. Attend free Oracle 11g RAC Online Training demo every day. We can provide week end classes and regular classes in Online Training for Oracle 11g RAC. Oracle 11g RAC Training Online course content is prepared to get the placements in major companies in USA as soon as you complete the Oracle 11g RAC Training course. Techsoftpro understands the need of Oracle 11g RAC Online Training community. We offer all Types Online Training courses as students requirement. Techsoftpro provides materials of soft copy and hard copy in Oracle 11g RAC Online Training from USA. Your instructors will participate in practical exercises.
Our real time trainers fulfill your goals and create professionally driven environment. After completion of Oracle 11g RAC Online Training classes we provide 365 days technical support for required candidates .Our trainers assist in interview skills, live projects in Oracle 11g RAC , materials, explaining bugs and critical issues, development skills, encourage innovative thoughts etc. Techsoftpro is one of the Top Oracle 11g RAC Online Training USA. We can provide 100% certification support, resume preparation and Placements in USA, Canada, UK, Singapore. Techsoftpro provides best Oracle 11g RAC Online Training Classes in USA. We provide training in, USA, UK, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, and Australia etc…
ORACLE 11g RAC Online Training Course Content
Grid Infrastructure: Overview.
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- What Is a Cluster?
- Oracle Clusterware
- Oracle Clusterware Architecture and Services
- Goals for Oracle Clusterware
- Oracle Clusterware Networking
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Cluster
- Overview of Oracle RAC
- RAC One Node Single-Instance High Availability
- Oracle RAC One Node
- Oracle RAC One Node and Oracle Clusterware
- Cluster-Aware Storage Solutions
- Oracle Cluster File System
- Benefits of Using RAC
- Clusters and Scalability
Installing and Configuring Oracle RAC.
- Installing the Oracle Database Software
- Creating the Cluster Database
- Database Type Selection
- Database Identification
- Cluster Database Management Options
- Passwords for Database Schema Owners
- Database File Locations
- Recovery Configuration
Oracle RAC Administration.
- Oracle RAC Administration
- Start and stop the enterprise manager database console
- Cluster Database Instance Home Page
- Startup and shutdown the database
- Cluster Home Page
- Configuration Section
- Topology Viewer
- Enterprise Manager Alerts and RAC
- Enterprise Manager Metrics and RAC
- Enterprise Manager Alert History and RAC
Managing Backup and Recovery for RAC.
- RAC and Instance Recovery
- Instance Recovery and RAC
- Protecting Against Media Failure
- Media Recovery in Oracle RAC
- Parallel Recovery in RAC
- Archived Log File Configurations
- RAC and the Fast Recovery Area
Global Resource Management Concepts.
- Need for Global Concurrency Control
- Global Resource Directory (GRD)
- Global Resource Management
- Global Resource Remastering
- Global Resource Recovery
- Global Resource Background Processes
- Global Resource Access Coordination
- Global Enqueues
RAC Database Monitoring and Tuning.
- CPU and Wait Time Tuning Dimensions
- RAC-Specific Tuning
- Analyzing Cache Fusion Impact in RAC
- Typical Latencies for RAC Operations
- Wait Events for RAC
- Wait Event Views
- Global Cache Wait Events: Overview
- Global Enqueue Waits
Managing High Availability of Services.
- Oracle Services
- Services for Policy- and Administrator-Managed Databases
- Default Service Connections
- Creating Service with Enterprise Manager
- Creating Services with SRVCTL
- Managing Services with Enterprise Manager
- Managing Services with EM
- Managing Services with srvctl
High Availability of Connections.
- Types of Workload Distribution
- Client-Side Connect-Time Load Balancing
- Client-Side Connect-Time Failover
- Server-Side Connect-Time Load Balancing
- Fast Application Notification: Overview
- Fast Application Notification: Benefits
- FAN-Supported Event Types
- FAN Event Status
Upgrading and Patching Oracle RAC.
- Types of Patches
- Patch Properties
- Configuring the Software Library
- Setting Up Patching
- Obtaining Oracle RAC Patches
- Downloading Patches
- Reduced Down-Time Patching for Cluster Environments
- Rolling Patches
Oracle RAC One Node.
- Verifying an Existing RAC One Node Database
- Oracle RAC One Node Online Migration
- Online Migration Considerations
- Performing an Online Migration
- Online Migration Illustration
- Online Maintenance: Rolling Patches
- Adding an Oracle RAC One Node Database to an Existing Cluster
- Converting a RAC One Node Database to RAC
Quality of Service Management.
- QoS Management Background
- QoS Management Overview
- QoS Management and Exadata Database Machine
- QoS Management Focus
- QoS Management Benefits
- QoS Management Functional Overview
- QoS Management Policy Sets
- Server Pools
Design for High Availability.
- Causes of Unplanned Down Time
- Causes of Planned Down Time
- Oracle’s Solution to Down Time
- RAC and Data Guard Complementarity
- RAC and Data Guard Topologies
- RAC and Data Guard Architecture
- Data Guard Broker (DGB) and Oracle Clusterware (OC) Integration