IBM AIX Online Training and Placement in USA by Techsoftpro will provide you good experience to gain expertise in IBM AIX Training. Our Organization provides best Online IBM AIX Training. IBM AIX Online Training leads to better understanding new knowledge, skills and expertise. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our Trained IBM AIX students. An IBM AIX Online Training course fee is very low compared to other Training Institutes in USA. Our IBM AIX Online Training helps to students to get placements immediately after course completion. We are specialized in IBM AIX Online Training with real time experience and training experience.Techsoftpro endorsed and guided by our team of Certified and Expert Professionals. We provide Best Quality IBM AIX Online Training according to industry requirement. Techsoftpro mainly focuses on delivering the right skills. We provide classes through IBM AIX Online Training by using Gotomeeting and Webex Systems. We satisfied with Customers from different locations USA, UK, SINGAPORE, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH AFRICA, NEW ZEALAND, DUBAI. We trouble shoot your problems while you are working. IBM AIX Online Training even after completion of course also.We provide the best quality real time IBM AIX Online Training .Techsoftpro provide the Latest Version System Access with very highest speed and 24*7 Support as well in IBM AIX Online Training.
Our practical, real time in IBM AIX project useful to work on projects. Our IBM AIX Online Training and Certification program helps every student to reach their goal in their career. Attend free IBM AIX Online Training demo every day. We can provide week end classes and regular classes in Online Training for IBM AIX. IBM AIX Training Online course content is prepared to get the placements in major companies in USA as soon as you complete the IBM AIX Training course. Techsoftpro understands the need of IBM AIX Online Training community. We offer all Types Online Training courses as students requirement. Techsoftpro provides materials of soft copy and hard copy in IBM AIX Online Training from USA. Your instructors will participate in practical exercises.
Our real time trainers fulfill your goals and create professionally driven environment. After completion of IBM AIX Online Training classes we provide 365 days technical support for required candidates .Our trainers assist in interview skills, live projects in IBM AIX , materials, explaining bugs and critical issues, development skills, encourage innovative thoughts etc. Techsoftpro is one of the Top IBM AIX Online Training USA. We can provide 100% certification support, resume preparation and Placements in USA, Canada, UK, Singapore. Techsoftpro provides best IBM AIX Online Training Classes in USA. We provide training in, USA, UK, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, and Australia etc…
IBM AIX Online Training Course Content
Introduction to AIX
- Introduction to AIX includes RISC Technology, RISC Processors, RISC History, POWERArchitecture, P-Series System Buses (PCI,ISA,MCA Buses) Uniprocessor , SMP and Cluster1600. Difference between SMP and SMT.
Introduction to IBM Hardware
- Introduction to IBM Hardware include Series of Hardware in IBM,Introduction to POWER and History of POWER Hardware,POWER Hardware Generations, AIX evolutions.
- Structure of Unix include Hardware, shell, kernel and Utilities and Application
Unix File System Hierarchy
- Unix File System Hierarchy include file system Hierarchy
Boot Process in AIX
- Boot Process in AIX include Modes of System startup, Startup Process in AIX,Importanats of /etc/inittab file in boot process, Common Booting codes, Shutdown Process of AIX.
AIXS 6.1 and 7.1 OS installation
- Basic Requirements for AIX OS Installation (AIX 6.1 and AIX 7.1) AIX Installation Methods.
Software Installation and Maintenance
- AIX Product Offering,Packaging Definitions,Fileset Namings,Software updates,oslevel commands and AIX oslevel Naming.Types of Software upgrades,Software installations By geninstall,Software installations and Maintenance, Software Maintenance & Utilities, Instfix Commands, Integrity of the operating system commands. System Management Interface Tool (smit),smit Fast Paths,smit Features,smit Modes of operations.
Object Data Manager
- What is Object Data Manager (ODM),Basic Components of the ODM, important ODM Database files, ODM Commands, Examples of using the ODM.
- Device Terminology, Types of Devices, Device Configuration Databases, Configuration Manager (cfgmgr command),device Management commands,Device States, Remove a device Configuration, Modifying an existing device configuration,
- What is RAID, Types of RAID`s, RAID Levels (RAID0, RAID1,RAID10, RAID5)
Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
- Component of AIX Storage, Traditional Unix Disk Storage, Issue with Traditional Unix Disk Storage, Benefit of the LVM, Logical Volume Components,Volume Group Types, Volume Group -t Factor, Limitations of logical volume storage, Volume Group Descriptor Area (VGDA), Quorum, Volume Group Status Area(VGSA),Logical Storage,Logical Volumes,LVM Mapping, Uses of Logical Volumes, Logical volume control block (LVCB),Physical Volume Allocation Policy, Logical Volume Mirroring, logical Volume Striping,Logical Track Group(LTG).
File Systems in AIX
- What is File systems,Standard Filesystem in AIX ,AIX Supported Filesystems,/etc/filesystems decriptions,What Is Mount Points, Structure of a Journaled File System, File System Fragmentation,Difference between JFS and JFS2,System Storage Review.
- What is Paging Space, Paging Space Placement, Creation of Paging Space,Paging Space Commands, Removing Paging Space,Paging Space Troubleshooting.
- What is TCP/IP,Networking Architecture,Protocol,Standard TCP/IP facilities,routes, Method to Configure the TCP/IP ,Basic TCP/IP Functions, Ethernet Naming Convention in AIX
Performance Monitoring in AIX
- iostat,vmstat,netstat,ps,lsattr,lslv,nfsstat,topas,etc.Nmon Configuration in AIX.
- Function of the Cron daemon, Starting of cron,crontab files,crontab commands,atcommand.
- Why Backups,Types of Backups,Backup Devices,Device Naming in AIX,rootvg Backup Process, Tape layout of a mksysb image,backup Commands,Types of Paths,restore commands,Other Unix Backup Commands,tctl Command,Good Backup Practices.
- Default users in AIX,Default group in AIX,User Hierarchy,User Security Logs,User administration Commands,Login Sequence.
Overview of Network File System (NFS)
- What is NFS,NFS Versions.
Overview of Network Installation Manager (NIM)
- What is NIM,Basic NIM Components.
Overview of HACMP
- What is HACMP, Basics HACMP Components.
Overview of LPAR, DLPAR, VIOS
- What is LPAR Basics Of Lpar ,What is DLPAR and What is VIOS.
Overview of Storage Area Network connectivity with AIX.
- SAN Connectivity with AIX, Description about HBA, Identification of Storage Volumes.
AIX Project Implementations in Lab.
- AIX Project Implementation in Lab include from System commission to decommission of system, AIX Project Implementations will help student to get confidence in all AIX terms.